Was 2016 everything you wanted to make this your best riding year yet?
Did you get ALL your riding goals this year?
Are you a better rider now than you were a year ago?
Do you want better results and more success in your riding?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then the “Goal Setting Mastery” program might be what you need to make 2017 your best year yet!
By joining us today you will:
- Feel inspired and focused the entire year, as you work towards your goals and actually achieve them.
- Rekindle that spark of excitement you had for riding success.
- Create a plan that is easy to use and follow to get the riding results you want.
- Always find the time and feel motivated and energised to ride and compete.
- Be clear, centred and balanced, knowing how to create results in your riding and in your life, to make 2017 your best riding year yet.
Like you, I have a deep love of riding and horses. That’s how it all began. I started competing seriously in 1999, with the goal to compete Grand Prix. It took me 12 years to reach this goal, and I think one of the reasons it took me so long, was I didn’t have a well-constructed plan on how to get there.
My results increased exponentially when I worked on how to create a plan to get me to where I wanted to go. I know some of you don’t like goal setting. For some of you it is a challenge to think about where you want to be in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years. For others it’s a challenge to believe that their goal can be achieved, and they don’t want to risk disappointment in not achieving it, so they think perhaps it’s better not to set the goal in the first place.
Some people say they have achieved success without setting goals – so goal-setting is a waste of time. I don’t have an opinion one way or the other – and whatever works for you is great… as long as it works. For me, I know I achieve a lot more success when I goalset and plan correctly, and I know this is true for all the successful people I study – whether that be in riding, business, wealth or other sports.
So if you are ready to make 2017 your best riding year yet and you would like to learn exactly how you can make this happen for you, then I look forward to meeting you and having you in the “Make 2017 Your Best Riding Year Yet” program.
In the program, you will receive everything you need to ensure 2017 is your best riding year yet!! This includes:
1. 2 DAY WORKSHOP online (you will received the recorded video from the workshop) valued at $1,000
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Get complete clarity on what your personal riding dream is for you, and what you are willing to do to achieve it.
- Understand how to align your personal goals and values with your riding goals, and how to achieve balance between them.
- Create a plan that is easy to use and follow to get all the riding results you want.
- Effectively set goals, and handle setbacks and challenges that come your way.
- Make more time in your week for riding.
- Discover how to maintain motivation and commitment to your goals, so every day you are working towards them, making 2017 the successful year you want it to be.
2. CREATE YOUR DREAM LIFE GOALS SETTING DOWNLOADABLE EDITABLE PDF WORKBOOK (250 COLOUR PAGES – NEW) VALUED AT $47 –This newly developed complete workbook is 250 pages and will guide you through your dreams, 10 year plan and 2017 master plan. The workbook is already split into categories and colour coded so you can get a holistic view of the goals that are important to you. It will ensure that you make the time to work towards what is important to you.
3. 2017 SUCCESS DIARY DOWNLOADABLE PDF VALUED AT $37 – where you can record your appointments, daily, weekly and monthly goals, so you stay on track throughout the year.
4. WEEKLY MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS VALUED AT $500 – These weekly motivational videos help you keep focussed, motivated and on track to achieve your goals. Combined with the other resources it gives you that push or spark of inspiration to keep going when things get tough.
Studies have proven that accountability and support are the main reason people will or will not achieve their goals. With this in mind, we have also included in Goal Setting Mastery:
5. WEBINARS & FACEBOOK LIVE SESSION – This year we wanted to add more and give the members something that would further help them to achieve their goals. Facebook Live Sessions and Webinars are your chance to interact live with Natasha through out the year undoubtedly when questions or challenges arise.
You’ll be able to share your journey with Natasha and ask her questions in this live format that will help you immediately. These will be held at various times to provide flexibility to those in different time zones!
6. ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE MEMBERS FACEBOOK GROUP VALUED AT $200 – You will have access to the private Facebook group that will include all 250 from this elite group. Members from all over the world will post their monthly goals, get support from other members and have accountability.
But we can understand that 250 members can be overwhelming. That is why for the first time, this year we will be organising and putting you into ‘Success Teams’. These ‘Success Teams’ will consist of no more than 25 people and will enable you to form a deeper and more personal bond. With these teams you’ll get even more support, encouragement, motivation and consistency so you will achieve your 2017 goals.
I know having a support system like what I have created will guarantee you have everything you need to get the results you want in 2017. But I wanted to add even more value for you, so when you join ‘Goal Setting Mastery’ today, you will also receive:
BONUS #1: GOALSETTING FOR SUCCESS EBOOK VALUED AT $9 – my newly published book (in ebook format), so that you have all of the resources you need for goalsetting success in a convenient, easy to follow novel format.
Bonus #2: Monthly Awards and an Exclusive Invitation valued at $150 – Win monthly awards and prizes for the best achievements in your goals. You will also be invited to the Celebration Christmas Graduation Party and Awards night where you can celebrate your achievements with everyone.
INVEST Today and Take Control of the last half of 2017!
I wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to be part of the ‘Goal Setting Mastery’ program. The investment to secure your spot is only a $99 joining fee (covering the costs of creating all of the materials for you) and then
$49 $39 per month for the next 6 months.
Take advantage of this special investment to make the last half of 20147 epic!
- Joining Fee $99: This joining fee will give you a front row seat online to the Goal Setting Workshop. It basically covers the costs of the creating of the materials, manuals and diary.
- 6 Monthly Payments of
$49$39: To make it more affordable and easier for you we’ve put the program on a 6 month payment plan for you.
(please note this is a payment plan & not a membership)
I am really excited to have you join us in “Goal Setting Mastery”, and having you part of our community that encourages, supports and inspires to achieve all your goals.
So join us today, to ENSURE your riding success in 2017. Register now to reserve your place and make sure you don’t miss out – only 15 spots remaining!
To Your Success,
P.S. – You can have the results you dream of. You just need to know the system that gets results and take action.
P.P.S. – Remember, places are limited and I don’t want you to miss out. If you are ready to make 2017 your best riding year yet, join us now by clicking here!
“Wow – so hard to put into words how awesome the 2015 and 2016 Goalsetting program has been for me, and to express my gratitude in two sentences was a challenge!
Lucky you guys have equipped us for challenges right?
Joining “Goal Setting Mastery” has been like employing a full time support team. I’m seeing positive changes in ALL areas of my life, especially
my riding and personal life; and I am SOOO pumped for an even bigger and better result in 2016 and beyond!!! Do yourself a favour and invest in you!
Love your work.”
– Stef Winwood
“My learning that I am taking to all areas of my life is …
I need to aim higher than my actual goal in order to get where I really want to go. Otherwise I will get just a close second.”
Australia, Goal Setting Mastery Member 2015, 2016
“Over the past month I have been encouraged by the achievements many have set and reached.
My goals have been simple and some day progress slow.
After meeting in December last year I completed the goal setters 2 day with Tash.
Every day I have continued on a path of self respect and self belief. Last weekend I entered my first working equitation comp and allow myself to believe I am the best. As a result I won my dressage phase and second in the obstacles.
My horses view me differently now, I’m not getting into petty arguments and an amazing work ethic is appearing.
I felt like I was giving 150% and getting maybe 50% back. Thank you to everyone who has shared their highs and lows. I’m aiming to be the best version of myself and challenge myself to be the rider I can be.”
Australia, Goal Setting Mastery
Hi guys! It’s unbelievable how quickly your world and overall situation can turn positively upside down!
A few months back I was in all-times-low, depressed, on the brink of divorce and emotional breakdown. And then things just turned around in a snap, suddenly fell into place and here I am opening my business, fearlessly facing new challenges and about to purchase my dream friesian!
It just blows my mind!
The thing is though that I kept consistant and persistant through the low times – fighting to keep the right attitude, being grateful for what I have, planning and expecting my dreams to become reality. I just had to share this!
And yesterday I got up 3.30 am and drove nearly 500 km one way to meet my new Friesian!!
And I’ve got some pretty brave projects lined up in my head… All in all, I feel positive about the future. Never give up!
Poland, Goal Setting Mastery
“I’m finally through the dieting pain barrier of low carbs. It was hell but I ” cried the river” and now I’m eating really well and loving the new found energy. The scales are going in the right direction too!”
Australia, Make 2015 Your Best Riding Year Yet Member
“Wooooohooooo! Big huge goal achieved: to qualify for and compete at a distant dressage club’s championship. Did it & won both tests & champion overall.
Many sub goals – like, return to that ground after we got kicked out for horse going nuts the first time we went, to keep pushing even when things got tricky and to win rosettes (yay!). So grateful to this group for keeping me accountable, for Tash’s regular kick in the pants posts here & on the main page, and to my super pony for trusting me & growing with me over the last 12 months. Yayyyyyy!”
Australia, Make 2015 Your Best Riding Year Yet Member via Correspondence
Click here to join us now for Goal Setting Mastery.